Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Recipe Note: Vegetarian Friendly
- Make it Dairy Free: use ghee instead of butter and leave out queso fresco
- Make it Gluten Free: use grain-free tortilla chips
4 ears of fresh corn, husks and silks removed
2 tablespoons melted butter
⅓ cup red onion, finely chopped
Juice of 1 lime
1 cup chopped cilantro
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
½ cup crumbled queso fresco
⅓ cup Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo
Tortilla chips, for serving
- Heat a grill or broiler to medium-hot. Brush ears of corn with melted butter. Place corn on grill or under broiler, turning corn often, until kernels turn golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove corn from heat and use a sharp knife to cut kernels from cobs.
- In a large bowl: add in corn kernels, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, salt/pepper, queso fresco, and chipotle mayo. Stir together to fully combine.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!