Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: n/a
Total time: 10 minutes
Recipe note: Keto Friendly, Grain Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Friendly
Ingredients2 large ripe avocados
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 large clove garlic
¼ cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayo
½ -1 teaspoon salt
1 green onion, chopped
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
2 cups raw baby spinach
1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained and rinsed
- Add all ingredients aside from the spinach and artichokes to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Drain the artichokes and slowly add to the food processor with the spinach.
- Pulse until broken up. You can make this as smooth or chunky as you like.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with sliced veggies, pita, crackers or whatever your heart desires!